Sunday, September 16, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Hello, World:

It's me, Tanjlisa Marie.

One month to write the story.
Two years of going through revision after revision.
One more step away from finishing the process in order to order my proof . . . priceless!

I cannot believe I am so close to seeing my manuscript, CODENAME FAIRY GODMOTHER: REASSIGNED, as an actual, professional book. Wow! All I have to say, is no matter what stage you are at in your project--keep going. You will thank yourself once you reach your goal.

I have had the pleasure of working with some fantastic people in realizing my dream!

I hope the world will enjoy the fruits of my hard labor.

Check out my YA urban fantasy novel's debut, HALLOWEEN 2012.

What do you get when you splice TOMB RAIDER's Laura Croft with Tinker Bell?
Meet Agent Thunder, a kick-butt Huntress with the Fairy Godmother Organization (FGO).
Find out what happens when the FGO’s #1 bounty hunter encounters Earth’s most infamous villain and gets REASSIGNED for her own protection . . .


CODENAME FAIRY GODMOTHER: REASSIGED

Check out my website for more info: www.TanjlisaMarie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment