Saturday, March 24, 2012

Intro

Hello,
My name is Tanjlisa Marie and I am an unpublished author.  While still in the beginning phases I thought it would be nice to share my adventure to help future unpublished authors. 

My young adult manuscript, Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned, was written in 2010.  While only taking 1 month to write, the other 23 were used for editing, editing, and yes, more editing.  My last editing session took the longest after deciding to change the viewpoint from first person to third. 

I researched the traditional methods of publishing:  entice an agent so he/she can entice a publisher in hopes that it will get published and become a best seller.  But after a friend sent me an article about eBooks, I've decided to go that route instead. 

This blog is sort of a public journal if you will.  I know in any field, advice or step-by-step instructions are useful.  Hopefully my documented journey will help future unpublished authors with their individual endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment